thank you, I’m happy you enjoy. ♥
anon, i fucking love this message, totally, utterly, completely, god
Thank you, thank you and thank you! Although I’ve been thinking about changing username (again). But maybe I’ll keep this one for a bit longer, we’ll see.
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: frida
- Eye Color: yellow & blue
- Hair Style/Color: dark reddish brown, usually ponytailed for convenience
- Height: 6´2
- Clothing style: tight jeans, loose shirts, converses
- Best physical feature: cheeks, hair
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: losing family
- Your guilty pleasure: all sweet things
- Ambitions for the future: med school, more traveling, buying own house with huge yard for the kids
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: i love this pillow and bed
- What you think about most: right now? how happy (and tired) i am
- What you think about before bed: the next day and things that need to be done (yes, i know, i’m a disgustingly responsible adult-like person)
- You think your best quality is: loyalty, sense of humor, will to get through anything (what, i have many best qualities!)
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: single
- To be loved or respected: both, definitely
- Beauty or brains: brains, brains, brains
- Dogs or cats: kids
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- Lie: if needed, yes
- Believe in yourself: yes
- Believe in love: oh yes
- Want someone: i have the people i want and need
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yes
- Done drugs: yes
- Changed who you were to fit in: used to, until i stopped
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: yellow.
- Favorite animal: elephant
- Favorite movie: leon, amelie, shawshank redemption, north by northwest
- Favorite game: silent hills (especially 2!)
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: sunday, eww
- How old will you be: the big three-o
- Does age matter: depends. sometimes it shouldn’t and it does, sometimes it doesn’t and it really, really should
I’ve been absent lately (again), and I apologize for that. The season is over and sadly it wasn’t ours this time - but heyyyy, we’re getting a Winter Classic against the Caps! That’s four episodes of awesome and a highly anticipated New Year’s Day!
I will be continuing my break, mainly because of a small, warm, baby blue bundle full of sleepless nights and fifteen-minute naps, and his big sister demanding extra attention.
I am not, however, going to stop doing graphics/edits for good. I am not going to stop loving hockey. I am not going to love the Hawks any less. Just, priorities, guys.
Thanks to all new followers (because of my old edits?) and to each of you older, loyal people; sorry to disappoint you with the lack of activity in this blog. I’ll be back though, and that’s a promise.
Have a great summer, ya’ll!
Happiness is. ♥
Thank you, darling! It was a long, hard road but here we finally are. Completed, the four of us. Life can be amazing. ♥
Inspired by [x]